Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

  • General
I worked in two companies & left both, now I am not working
Company 1 & Company 2
Out of which, I have withdrawn the PF of company 2 is there any way to claim PF of Company 1 because currently, I am unemployed and not able to transfer my PF.

Category : BASICS O.., 80D - He..,
  • 80D - Health Insurance premium
Sir please make one video on what is preventive health checkup under 80-D section in income tax?
Thanks in advance.
Prachi Gupta

  • How to file return of earlier years
Hi Amlan,

Thank you for starting this QnA platform for tax related queries. I need your advice on one of my ITR case. I will be really grateful if you can help me on this:

I couldn't file my ITR for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19) as I moved to United states that year. After that, when I tried to file my tax...

  • Rectification - Tax credit mismatch
Hello Sir,
I have a problem, please tell me what can i do.
my problem related to ITR Refund process. but it's different to others.
i can explain to you.......

Our CA filed ITR return of FY 2017-18, But he not import TDS amount Rs 6,425 (194H) at the time of filling return and filed without claiming...