Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Ujjwal Kundu

Category : Income f.., 80U - Se.., Transpor..,
Dear Amlan sir,
I'm govt.salaried, disabled (60%). I filed my itr1 using annual salary statement sheet where I've claim exemption u/s 10 by Rs 4800 and dedication of Rs 75000 u/s 80u and submitted and e-verified the ITR.
Now I come to know that in form 16(provided by employer) Rs 75000 shown as HBL ...

GM, self bought a flat in chennai in Oct14 and took the possession in Aug 17..
Want to know...

1. pre construction period for interest calculations.
2. Self working in private sector & staying in Bangalore claiming HRA in tax rebate. can i show my flat as a self occupied since my mother and father stay...

I own a house and live in it, so income from house property is zero. Since there is no home loan, no interest outgo and hence no 'loss' from house property too. In such case, can property tax that am paying be claimed under any section? Also, do I have to provide address etc. details of the property...