Pagination Scroll
Santoshkumar Shetty

How to file return for deceased assesse...
My father retired in Jun 2013 from bank service. and he got deceased in Oct 2015. Due to incomplete knowledge about the ITR filing of deceased, we did not file his ITR after his death. Now when I checked the details, I see that TDS has been deducted for both previous years (2017-2018 and 2018-2019) ...
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
Amlan Dutta
You need to register as a legal heir first ...once done , his PAN shall start showing up in your profile can then file on his behalf for FY 2017 18 (AY 2018 19 ).....FY 2018 19 returns are not available yet .....when it does, you should file again in similar manner ...refer tutorials for fili...
  • August 19, 2018
  • ·
  • Like
  • ·
  • Select as Answer