Pagination Scroll
Shubham Bauskar

Category : How to p..,
Sir, Can i pay whole tax in advance by challan..? Is there any problem if i don't deducts tds from salary..?? Because my fathers employer didn't file tds return from last two year
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
Amlan Dutta
You can pay whole advance tax by challan.....there should be no problem ...refer to answer option video for this answer for relevant video