Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Kirti Menkudle

Hi Sir,
We are planning to buy a house property worth 1.03 Cr agreement value in the joint name and joint home loan of myself and my husband. The property is also in the joint name of husband and wife and they have an Indian Pan card. However, their status is NRI. As per the rule banks says upto 23....
Paritosh Jain

I am to purchase a flat from NRI. Capital gains for NRI ~ 40 Lacs.
I need to:
i) deposit TDS @ 20.8% on the Capital gains online through form 281
ii) File TDS returns before 15 Oct in Form 27Q
iii) Download form 16A and issue to the seller
Please let me know if I also need to fill form 15CA? Any other f...
Hima Bindu

Hello Amlan,

We are based out of Bangalore and bought an apartment from an NRI and sale value is more than 50 lakhs. We came to know that we need to deduct tax at rate of around 20%.

I have seen your video on how to apply for NIL/lower TDS certificate by submitting form 13. We also heard in Bangal...
Paritosh Jain

Hi Amlan,

I have a few questions regarding purchase of a second hand flat (built during 1990) at Mohali from an NRI (US based) for Rs. 95 Lakhs (all in white) in my wife's name. The transaction will happen in June 2018.
1. What is the rate at which TDS has to be deducted in FY 2018-19 in the case o...