Pagination Scroll
M S Banerjee

Category : Taxation..,
I have some mutual fund (equity funds and debt fund) investments in the form of sip(monthly) in F.Y. 2017-18.My question is which itr form I have to submit and where it will be shown?Please help.
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
M S Banerjee
This has reference to my email dt.17.05.18 where you have replied my query.Thanks a lot. So I confirmed that this is not necessary to show the mutual fund investments(other than ELSS) in Itr 1 or 2.Am I correct?
Amlan Dutta
Yes you are not required to show investment unless it is ELSS ...if ELSS than investment can be shown under 80C .....