Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Dilip dwivedi

Dear Amlaan sirI'm salaried person. I want to fill itr AY 2019-20..My total salary is Rs 700152 in form 16 u/s 17(1)..nd tds is Rs 14241.But My 26As is showing total salary Rs 680992 nd tds Rs problem is1-Which amount I shall put at the time of itr filling Rs 700152 of form 16 OR Rs 68099...

In ITR-2 , where to fill equity LTCG / STCG and debt STCG / LTCG for NRI and if of there are capital gain losses in current year, what to fill under row F (information about accural / receipt of capital gains)..??
Please do reply or make else make a video on ITR-2 CG schedule for NRI's (since the...

Dear Sir, Other day I had asked your regarding Non filing of Returns due to genuine reason, I got your solution i.e., to send condonation Letter to Department, I did that too. Now I am waiting for their reply to file my returns since 1 and half month. Now I want to apply for Housing loan and Bank i...

Dear Amlan...have received a notice...please can you help me to reply on the same....income is below rs 2,50,000/- so i dont thnk i have to file returns (AY 2018-19)