Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Prashant Goyal

Hi Amlan,
I am a salaried person with some interest income from bank FDs. For FY 2017-2018 while filing my tax returns I made an error in the TAN of bank, consequently income tax dept did not recognize any interest income and refunded me the tax i had paid on this interest income. In good faith i re...


I received 143 intimation and rectified it but i made some mistake in that so i revised ITR u/s 139(5) and e-verified
but later on I checked my original Return processed but revised ITR is still showing "Return uploaded, pending for ITR-V/ E-Verification"

after 1 day i checked status Original ...

Sir i only filed my Uncle ITR this yes, (Previously another CA was doing this )

From that ITR i got refund of 1,600/- , but in that original return the bank-account number was wrong , So i sent a request (by seeing your video) to change my Bank account number what ...

I had filed ITR 1 AY 2016-17 and had paid self assessment tax, but forgot to mention bsr code under sechule IT. Current status of ITR filed is - ITR PROCESSED. Also,i have checked form 26as and it is reflecting over there. Do i need to file revised returns for AY 2016-17 ?