Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Leela Sai Rama Krishna

My Dad is LIC agent by profession. He gets income from LIC, Star Health insurance etc. He has a 3 storeyed building, in which he rented for 2 floors and stays in other. He has another house, rented . For Filing ITR for AY 2019-20, Can you throw some light on which form should be used.

Category : Professi..,
Hello Amlan sir
I am little bit confused my Income had are Professional (contract Employee),Fd interest and pension.This Year (2018) i invest some money in Mutual funds (lump sum) which ITR from i filed and why not Itr4.....?
Rohit dubey

-My mother is a post office agent kindly advice me which ITR form to fill and how please reply so I can file before 31july 2018
nikhil balekundargi

I want to return file for my mother who is an LIC agent.
Please let me know the process?