Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Sujay R Kumbhani

Hello sir
I have income from salary with HRA ( hra is exempt in form 16)& capital gain from stock i have to fill ITR 2 ...So how can i show hra exemption in ITR 2???
Deepali Gangwar

Dear Sir,

I have a query that me & my husband working in a same pvt. company and living in a rented house. My husband used to claim HRA and submit rent receipt. But as our land lord didn't provide PAN no. so we claim HRA exemption only upto 1 lakh only. My question is that our employer had not dedu...
Dilip dwivedi

Hi amlan sir
I'm a salaried person and I want to know that if my total hra rs. 13320 exampted in form 16 then will I can show this value 13320 in other exampted income column under the agricultural income
in AY 2018-19 ??? Or not show in this column??
Plz give ur valuable suggestion as soon as pos...

Dear Amlan,
My son is working in a IT-company and getting HRA. He and 3 of his colleagues are staying in arented accommodation in Pune. They have made an agreement with Land lord for11-months by paying an advance of Rs.40,000( Rs.10,000 each) and monthly rent of Rs.14,000(Rs.3,500 each).Land lord doe...