Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Category : Taxabili.., INCOME H.., DTAA..,
Hi Amalan, Any help with regards to SBI telegraphic rates . Need to fill in A3 Table of FA ? Can we use RBI reference rates Instead.
Sandeep Roy

Hi Amlan,

I am an NRI and I would like to know about my tax liability from short-term capital gains from sale of equity shares. I have a short-term capital gain of Rs. 60000. My broker deducted Rs. 9000 as TDS (26AS). I have no other income. While calculating tax on ITR 2 form it shows I have to pay...
Jitendra B

Please confirm if the Delisted Shares lying in demat account are to be declared in ITR2 under Unlisted Shares category?

Hello Sir,

I am filing ITR 2 and have sold foreign company stocks(ESOP) last FY. We declare those in Schedule FA. However, I am not sure where do I declare the Capital Gains from it. I do not see an option stating Capital Gain from unlisted share in schedule Capital Gain. Can you please let me know?