Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Dear Mr Amlan Ji,
Good Afternoon
first a very thankful to u for guiding me to file a return since last five years,now a general question if i incurr a share loss short term and i do not wish to carry forward can i simply fill itr 4 instead of itr 3.
Sir i am sorry to post the question before in wrong s...

Hello sir,
In ITR 3 when I get short term capital gain which tax I pay 15% or as per slab ?
Nrupal Save

Hello Amlan,

Thank you for your information on website and youtube videos. Using this I am easily able to fill in ITR1 as I have salary income.
Additionally, I had some LTCG (gain of 12,433) and STCG (Loss of 9,659) in FY 2017-18. All the transactions yielding the LTCG (gain) and STCG (loss) have ta...

Ok sir thanks a lot.but sir 1 querry is here.for example i have 4500 rs stcg and also some loss stcg loss in equity it will auto matically setoff and remaining gain will be my gain.sir i have to show quartely breakup of original 4500 rs or the amount which is showing after setting up short ...