Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Dear Amlan,

I have received Annual Salary (Rs. 72,000.00) in Cash from my Dad's firm at monthly intervals.
Should I fill Schedules S in ITR-3 (AY - 2019-20) Form which gives me default Standard Deduction of Rs. 40,000.00 OR Should I put this salary income in the category - Income from Other Source...
Samir Mehta

Category : Income t.., How to f.., Due date..,
View More
  • Income tax
  • How to fill ITR
  • Due date for filing returns
  • Tax payment
  • Residential status
  • Tax Computation
  • Selection of Return
  • Deduction U/s 16
  • 80TTA - Income from interest on saving banks Accounts
  • NRI Taxation
  • ITR 2
  • Hi Amlan, first let me thank you for your valuable feed back, thanks. I have few more queries related to ITR filing, please find below;
    1.I assume ITR filing date has been extended to August 31st, is it for ITR-2 filing
    2.Which ITR form to use for a student studing in USA, left on August 9th 2018 - to...
    Ujjwal Kundu

    Category : Income t.., Deductio.., Tax on E..,
    Dear Amlan,
    8 months salary drawn as govt employee and 4 months drawn pensioner.
    For 8 months salary, a sum of 1600 ptax have been deducted.
    Now how to file ITR 1?
    If I select "nature of employment" as pensioner then ptax row is blocked. So how to take ptax deduction benefit?
    Humble regards

    Dear Amlan,

    Keep up the great work, I have a question regarding Deduction U/S 16, should we have to mention this amount of 40k in Exempted Income ( for reporting purpose ) previously we used to mention HRA, Medical and Transport allowances, from this year AY2019-2020 Medical and Transport allowances ...