Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Gabru punjabi

Hello sir
I am central govt employee with my Nps cont. 96000rs and Govt cont. Is also 96000rs
I have my PLI which is also 96000rs
Now how can i claim benefit of 192000(my NPS plus pli)
Can i do like that- 1st Use my 80ccd1b window for nps cont i.e 50k
Remaining 46k i will put into 80C/80ccd1 along...


I am working in a nationalised bank. In my form 16,part B, this NPS Contribution mentioned under section 9.A.(c) & 9.B.(b) , as you can see from screenshot,that my 80ccd(1) contribution in section 9.A(c) is shown as Rs 75117, and 80ccd(1B) deduction is Rs 36325 . and deduction under 80ccd2(empl...
Mohsin Razaq

If one has already used the 150000 limit under PPF category can the contribution by employee be entered under 80CCD(1B) instead of 80CCD(1) and claim additional tax relief to the tune of Rs 5000 on 50000 amount claimed under NPS contribution of employee.

Sir mai railway ka employee hu aur mera NPS Tier-I basic ka 10% deduct ho jata h, mai us amount ko 80CCD(1) or 80CCD(1)(B) me dikhau?????? Pls help