Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Soumyasri Chandan Behera

Dear Amlan, please read the below case study and guide accordingly.

Mr. X is a PSU Employee. Her wife was a Govt employee but is demised since Oct 2010. Now that the Govt. has paid the arrear income of X's wife and the arrear was due since Apr 1995 to Oct 2010. The arrear amount was deposited to X's...
Ankit shakya

Hello sir,
What is ad-hoc arrear ...
I received 7th cpc arrear (jan16 to April 17) in two shift
Firstly I received 25900 rs as ad hoc arrear in Oct 16 and second time 81986 rs in may 2017
I. e. Total arrear was 107886 so plz tell me how to show arrear FY year wise to file 10 E.
Form 1...
Sachin daiya

IF the arrears contains basic salary+ DA+ some other factors of previous years. Then, should it put in salary head or allowance not exempted ? I have filled the 10E form. But now in breaking the arrears is difficult while filing ITR 1 for FY 18-19.

Thanks Amlan bhai for your previous answer. I asked my doubt in the comment of the youtube video but asking again here as a new question,

I have one month basic known, but if I Multiply it by 12, what about the increment i have received in july last year.

And Second thing, if i put 0 as basic and...