Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

I have Rs. 5088 as deductions in HRA head. (Rs. 424 per month). How to include this in my ITR. plese help.
Jayesh Paija

Hi Amlan,

My basic salary is high and due to which in form 16 my HRA excemption is not being considered as per the HRA caculation steps it take

Rent paid - 10% of basic... suppose i am paying the rent is 8000/- and the 10% of basic is 8200 so the amount will not be taken considered for the HRA ex.....
Sukanta Ghosh

Sir, Its my wife's Form 16 B. under the head of gross salary, an amount of 114197/- is shown as HRA. No other exemption is given under HRA. We are living in a rented apartment with a rent of 18000/- pm. We also do have rent receipts. Is there any provision of getting any exemption?
Gunjan Sharma

I forgot to submit my rent receipt of three month in my new company.
How can i show it now filing ITR?
where to put this.
I need to pay alot of tax. kindly help.