Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Hema Latha

Sir, I am watching your videos on Filing of Income Tax returns from the last 2 years and every year I am filing my return with the help of your great work only. Two years back I don't know even basics on ITR Filing. Now I'm able to do that. This year also my ITR processed successfully. So I thought ...
Sreeraj K

I have filed ITR for my mother and couldn't e-Verify due to incorrect mob number linked to Aadhar. And after 120 days of submitted IT-return, I got as SMS asking to send it to Bangalore CPC office. Today I have received an email from CPC asking me to file a condonation request electronically....
Sri Maha

Just now I watched your video clipping( on How to claim/fill TDS column in ITR2, which is incredible and spoon feeding for a Novice like me.First time I'm trying it on my own.

SriView Less

amlan sir
thanks for making this portal...main ap ka bahut big fan hu....ap ke you tube video dek k maine ITR FILL krna sekha hai. ab main bi apke sath join hona chahata.