Pagination Scroll

Category : How to c..,
Is it necessary to submit a plea or compliance to a Particular AO? Suppose my IT profile shows a jurisdiction AO which I had stayed few years ago. Now can I submit my Request to submit time barred return to local AO instead of AO mentioned in my profile of iT portal?
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
Amlan Dutta
In your case, since your assessing officer is from a different zone where you had stayed, you cannot appeal to your local area asssessing may however get your assessing officer changed , but the process is quiet hectic will need to communicate with your old assessing office...