Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Prachi Gupta

Hi Amlan,

Thank you for starting this QnA platform for tax related queries. I need your advice on one of my ITR case. I will be really grateful if you can help me on this:

I couldn't file my ITR for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19) as I moved to United states that year. After that, when I tried to file my tax...

is it possible to file return of financial year of 2016-17. even after paying penalty ..thanks in advance