Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
sagar patel

Category : How to t.., TDS Retu..,
sir i have filed TDS Return for the month of April to June-2019 and pay TDS challan on last month but i forget to pay interest and i received mail from department to pay TDS interest and after i have paid interest Challan so now i have need to refile (correction ) TDS return filing ? what is proces...
Sharad Kad

Dear Amlan sir,

I have fill my income tax return assessment year 2018-19, but I have a mistake in TDS Sheet. I was fill TDS Deducter Tan wrongly now I get a demand notice, How I face it I am confuse please help....
Roopali Lalwani


I failed to submit the investment proofs to my employer before their deadline. I want to understand how should I claim the 80C deductions while filing the returns? We use form 16 to fill ITR and in this case, 80C investment in my form 16 will be 0.

While filling the ITR, do I just enter 1,50,000 ...
M Vamshi Krishna

I filed ITR for TDS using form 16A before May 31st and "got refund". My TDS deductor filed his last quaterly return and I got another form 16A. Income source 194J

I was advised to file revised return. I'm not sure how to do that. Where do I make changes? Is there any video of yours that provides step...