Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Amarjit Shandilya

My car met with an accident and my claim settled on the basis of "cash loss net of salvage" by my insurer and I got a sum of 7,35,000(500000 from insurance company and 235000 from salvage buyer). How can I show that amount in my ITR and whether the amount is exempted or not.

sir me do tin jagah pe job karne jata hu lekin koi bhi jagah pe mery anual salary 2.5 lac se jayada nahi hai so kahi se muje form 16 nahi mitla hai but sab jagah milakar meri total income 2.5 lac se jayada end of the year ho jati hai to me bina form 16 itr 1 file kar sakta hu
S K Bhutani

Hi Amlan. I am having income from retainership/contractual income. Also I have income from shares and mutual funds(capital gains). So should I fill ITR 3? If yes, can you please help me with how to fill ITR 3 specifically for profession for AY 2018-19.