Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Manvendra Singh

Sir , i work in anti nuksal operation, chattisgarh. I want to know whether the left wing extremism allowance that i receive is exempt or not . How do i show this in the tax return?

Sir, My mother given me Rs 12 lakhs from her FD through online mode transaction sometime ago.
my questions is
1. Do I need to pay tax for that money?
2. Do I need to take money either as LOAN or as GIFT ? If I want to earn money through further FDs ( without clubbing).
(What should I do to ma...
mushtaq rangraj

Hello sir i am desperate need to help my friends father who got retired from state govt service earlier this year during AY 2018-19. unko retirement pe PF-Rs 12,39,142 gratuity-Rs 7,03,002 aur leave encasement ke Rs 4,39,120 total Rs 23,81,264 rs mile but koi form 16 nhi mila plus last year ki salar...

Hi Sir,
I received an amount of Rs 1,32,000 from my brother who is an NRI , under which category head of ITR1 should it be shown by me or can i take exemption under Gift.