Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Hi Amlan,
I am not in employment since February 2018 till today (28th June 2019). I have not completed 5 years of continuous service. I submitted PF Claim (via and have received refund of the entire PF (employer and employee) this June 2019 amounting to Rs.4.25 lakh...

Hi, I am presently self employed and I withdrew my PF this year. Since it was >50,000 - TDS was applied. However, I want to apply for TDS reimbursal as there was no other source of income this year. I saw your video, but I have a doubt. You say that the EPF withdrawal amount should be shown in "sala...

Hello Amlan,

Thanks a lot for taking this initiative to educate the people in need, that too for free.
I have a question about VPF.
I understand that PF withdrawal is tax exempted after 5 years and VPF is the voluntary contribution by the employee, over and above the statutory limits of PF contributio...
Jalda Srinivas Rao

I have resigned the job before 5 years and withdrawn my PF amount (1 lakh plus) by submitting 15G/15H. Whether I need to show the amount in ITR. If yes where I need to show. I have seen your video but in that you did not mention the withdrawal of PF after resigning. Please clarify.