Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Category : Income f.., Capital ..,
Sir,My mother purchased a new home last year and for a half year I was paying rent to her under old home and I started paying rent on the new property. She has income from 2 house property.I have 2 questions- Should she file ITR1 or ITR2? As she has income from 2 house property.- She sold her old ho...
Ujjwal Kundu

Category : Income f.., 80U - Se.., Transpor..,
Dear Amlan sir,
I'm govt.salaried, disabled (60%). I filed my itr1 using annual salary statement sheet where I've claim exemption u/s 10 by Rs 4800 and dedication of Rs 75000 u/s 80u and submitted and e-verified the ITR.
Now I come to know that in form 16(provided by employer) Rs 75000 shown as HBL ...
Mahesh S

Sir, I have a single House property which is let out(Rent 10500 p.a.,) and also a Home loan(Interest paid this year Rs. 2,78,000). But I stay in a rented house at a different place. Income from salary is 607950. Whether I have to include the rental income as Income from House property ? Can deductio...
Ritesh Chaudhari

Hello Sir,
First I want to say Thank you very much for helping us.

I am salaried person (taxable Income more than 10 Lacs).
I have two home in Pune, one is self occupied where second is rented.
There is no home loan available against rented property and home loan available against self occupied pr...