Pagination Scroll
sudhir padhy

Category : Gratuity..,
I resigned one company and joined another. My previous company has paid me gratuity, but its not mentioned in form 16. How can I file that? In schedule s - 7 - iv - Other allowances I can only see "Death cum retirement gratuity recieved", under which section can I show this?
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
Amlan Dutta
You will show exempt gratuity income under exempt head " death cum retirement gratuity received" only ...the word retirement here is extensive in scope and applies to resignation as well ...once service is over on account of one reaching age limit is termed superannuation, that is called superann...