Pagination Scroll
Neha namdev

Category : Taxabili..,
I am a government employ. And I won some money in tv show .Which is TDs deducted under section 194b .Which itr form I need to file
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
Neha namdev
I talk to itr helpline they told me to file itr 2 .I am confused
Neha namdev
I just want to know if I file itr1 their is any problem for me