Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Category : Taxabili..,
Hi, I am presently self employed and I withdrew my PF this year. Since it was >50,000 - TDS was applied. However, I want to apply for TDS reimbursal as there was no other source of income this year. I saw your video, but I have a doubt. You say that the EPF withdrawal amount should be shown in "sala...
Rakesh Patil

Hey Amlan,

I have a case where a super senior citizen got his pension arrears from 06-18 which is approx 12 yrs. And till today he was not falling in the slab where he had to pay tax. Now due to this big amount, he has to pay tax. I don't see he will get 10E because he is not employed. So is there an...
Asha Bernard

I would like to file ITR 1 using details of previous ITR. However when I try to download the prefilled xml from the portal , only AY 18-19 is available. I cannot get an option for AY19-20.
chiranjib konwar

sir I am a work contractor my TDS is deducted is Rs 7573 against amount credited Rs 757268 can I apply for a refund and how much income will I show?