Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Hari Sharma

Dear Amlan,
I have filled Form 10E with wrong information for AY 2019-20.
I tried to revise it, but there is no option for revision/re-submision on income tax site.

Sir, Plz suggest me solution.
Vipin Ambedkar

Category : Intimati.., How to c..,
Hi sir,
My friend name is jitendra kumar , In ay 2018 -19 he filing itr1 with form 10e by CA
Income tax department has sent intimation u/s 1431a outstanding demand 16920₹ on date 12/12/2018 .my friend share this case with me .i saw the form 10e that CA putting the wrong amount relief claim u/s 8...
Raghavendra Kushavaha

Sir I have got arrear of financial year 2016-2017 in year 2017-2018 so while filling form what should I fill as previous year and while selecting form 10 e what should I fill as assessment year

Mujhe FY15- 16 ka arrear mila tha
Maine 10 e form me AY 16-17 ki jagah FY 15-16 galat bhar gya hai and
Itr processed ho gya hai.
Jis karan mujhe refund nhi mila h

Ab kaise 10 e form me year ka correction krke intimate ko rectify kre.