Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Prashant Goyal

Hi Amlan,
I am a salaried person with some interest income from bank FDs. For FY 2017-2018 while filing my tax returns I made an error in the TAN of bank, consequently income tax dept did not recognize any interest income and refunded me the tax i had paid on this interest income. In good faith i re...


I received 143 intimation and rectified it but i made some mistake in that so i revised ITR u/s 139(5) and e-verified
but later on I checked my original Return processed but revised ITR is still showing "Return uploaded, pending for ITR-V/ E-Verification"

after 1 day i checked status Original ...

Wrongly entered the BSR code for advance tax in challan payment. How should I go on about changing it? As I filled the correct challan number tax credit is available in 26AS so I should not be worried that much but just for sake of filling the correct information, I want to correct it. Please help.

HI Amlan,
I got a intimation 143(1) which show differences in TDS reported and computed under 143(1). I checked that i can see tax credit mismatch for one of the bank's TDS. The value I reported indeed matches correctly to the value in 26AS. I watched your videos on the topic and i...