Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Hi Amlan,I have bought a house recently. I have filed tds for the same and its reflected in form 26as. Now how can i claim the same. Where should i need to fill the details for 194IA?
Sanyam Gupta

Category : ITR 4.., How to f..,
My mother is a house wife what ever income comes, it`s from Deposits,FD,PPF,etc. I have filled her ITR1 with salary 0. Do i have to revise the ITR by filling ITR4.
Thanks in advance
Akhilesh Kumar

Sir, My Mother ko kewal family pension milti hai. itr bharne me standerd deduction 40000 Rs milega ya nahi
FY 2018_2019. Please help me.
Samir Mehta

Category : Income t.., How to f.., Due date..,
View More
  • Income tax
  • How to fill ITR
  • Due date for filing returns
  • Tax payment
  • Residential status
  • Tax Computation
  • Selection of Return
  • Deduction U/s 16
  • 80TTA - Income from interest on saving banks Accounts
  • NRI Taxation
  • ITR 2
  • Hi Amlan, first let me thank you for your valuable feed back, thanks. I have few more queries related to ITR filing, please find below;
    1.I assume ITR filing date has been extended to August 31st, is it for ITR-2 filing
    2.Which ITR form to use for a student studing in USA, left on August 9th 2018 - to...