Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Dear Sir I hav saw ur videos on TDS 194la and file return ITR 1 and mention exemption income on compensation on land u/s 196 of RFCTLARR ACT but get notice u/s 139(9) of income tax act kindly help me sir

Category : HOW TO M.., Tax paym..,
1] I have submitted ITR form but I have to pay tax. Where can I pay post submission of ITR form? I checked with CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280 but that does not allow me to consider payment for FY2018-19. is this correct url for individ...
NIshanth Kesavan

Hello Amlan,One of my friend who works in private company also takes contract works for govt. His Form16AS has both sections 192 and 194C. Which ITR should he be filing? Can I file ITR 1 and show contract income as from other source? Anything else we should be knowing before starting? ThanksNishanth

Good evening Sir,

Sir which ITR should file for 1% TDS deducted u/s 194I for purchase of flat ( ITR-1 or other) ? Deducted TDS is not showing in ITR-1 in Tax details section. If it should be showed, in which TDS schedule should be show ?

Thanks & Regards