Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Naveen Prakash

Hello Sir,
My mother passed away in May 2012. Bank has deducted TDS on her FDR's for year 2013 and 2014. As a legal heir my condonation of filing for delay request has been approved for two FY 2013-14 & 2014-15, and I filled return online for FY 2013-14 but I am unable to fill for the FY 2014-15. An...
Kirti Menkudle

Hi Sir,
My father passed away in October 2018. His annual income after all deductions comes to be 7 lakhs approx. Since he worked for only 7 months in this financial year his taxable income will not be more than 4 lakhs.
Do I need to file income tax return for him ?
What will be the implications if I...
Santoshkumar Shetty

My father retired in Jun 2013 from bank service. and he got deceased in Oct 2015. Due to incomplete knowledge about the ITR filing of deceased, we did not file his ITR after his death. Now when I checked the details, I see that TDS has been deducted for both previous years (2017-2018 and 2018-2019) ...
Arpan Sarkar

Dear sir,

Could you please help me to solve an IT related problem which I have been facing now? My father had passed away in December 2016. I made my mother the legal heir of my father and filed the ITR for the AY 2017-18. Up to this, it was fine. But a lump sum amount of money has been deducted as ...