Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Krushna chaudhari

Hi there , I 'm an employee of a private firm. no TDS , PF, and other facility only net pay. 18k PM , and also taken 2 lakhs advance in 2018 from the employer

please suggest which ITR should I file , do I need to show the advance amount in ITR
Vivek Shukla

Hi Amlan,
I bought a car in 2017 @ 7.4 lakh. I have sold the same in March 2019 at 5 lakh.
I would like to understand the tax computation on the above transaction
Hemant Modi


I am a government employee. I had got a notice to pay an excess salary which was credited to my account a couple of years back. Below is the amount.
Base Amount: 52000
Interest Amount: 62000
Total: 114000

I have paid the above amount to the employer. Please let me know if I am eligible to get tax exe...
Dilip dwivedi

Hi amlaan sir
My brother is salaried person.he filled itr For AY 2018-19 before due date and send itr v fully signed to cpc
But he got notice that his itr v rejected...
What is solution???will he file itr again after due date with penalty??