Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Jitendra B

Correct ITR form this year for a taxpayer was ITR2 as per Non Resident, but taxpayer filed ITR1 as Resident and everified that return. How to withdraw the submitted ITR1 and how to file ITR2?
Sonali Verma


Can you guide where to fill NRI status in ITR 2018-19 and which ITR form should NRI use for this year?

Thanks in advance.