Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Anup Prakash Raut

Hello sir,
I'm anup raut from nagpur
Sir my father is working in government sector and he got arrears.
Im unable to find out which years arrears he gets sir please help with this
Hari Sharma

Dear Amlan,
I have filled Form 10E with wrong information for AY 2019-20.
I tried to revise it, but there is no option for revision/re-submision on income tax site.

Sir, Plz suggest me solution.
Dinesh Kumar Shrivastava

Can you advise me on following doubt ::
Can 80c deductions be claimed while calculating tax in annexure 1 of form 10E, in case these deductions were not claimed in respective previous years because the GTI in those years was well below taxable limit, say less than 1.5 lakh. Now after receipt ...
Kapil Sharma

Category : Arrear R.., Revised ..,
Sir, my friend submit his itr for ay19-20 but he forget to claim relief u/s 89 for his arrear now he wants to claim i said him fill form 10e online and after that revised his return before it's proceed .is it ok or any kind of other processes he should to be follow