Pagination Scroll

Revision under section 135...
Dear sir,
Is there any provision to revised the ITR form for the assessment year 2011-12. one of the senior person filling wrong asst year 2011 12 ITR n he didn't check his outstanding demand .what will be the provision in such type of case .
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
Amlan Dutta
No, there is no provision and he cannot file revised return . if assessee has filed wrong return which has already been processed , he is now required to go and meet the assessing officer ...the assessing officer can help with the proceedings for such returns filed where time period of filing is alr...
  • May 16, 2018
  • ·
  • Like
  • ·
  • Select as Answer