Pagination Scroll
Srijita Debnath

Category : FILING A..,
Hello Amlan, First of all I have to thank you, by watching your uploaded video only, I am able to fill my ITR online by my own, without taking any consultant service.

Till last year, I was salaried, so I used to fill ITR-1. But for FY 2018-19, I am working as a freelancer in a TV Production house, w...
  • Show Placeholder
  • Hide Discussion
Srijita Debnath
Hello Again, I have confirmed from my Production house that my TDS has been deducted under 194 J at the rate of 10%. So I will be filling ITR-4.

Please let me know if there is any documents I need to ask from my company other than Form 16A / TDS certificate.

Srijita Debnath
Srijita Debnath
Ok Sir