Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Dear Amlann, thank you for your video "HOW TO FILE ITR FOR ANY PREVIOUS YEAR EVEN AFTER BELATED PERIOD OVER| Section 119(2)(b)", it was very helpful. However, I just want to clarify one thing. I didn't file my ITR for the FY 2016-2017. My employer deducted TDS of about INR.7000. The employer never i...

Hi Sir,
I missed to file income tax return for AY 2016-17. If I fill I will get refund rupees 7000 . Could you please guide me to get refund ?

I had filed my Income tax return for AY 2018-19 on 27.8.2018.Thereafter I had revised my return on 24.10.2018 under section 139(5).I had e-verified the revised return.CPC Bengaluru has evaluated my revised return treating it as Original return and imposed a fine of Rs. 5000 under section 234F.Is the...
Akhilesh Kumar

Sir, my mother is a family pensioner . We did not have knowledge about ITR and that return needs to be filed on account of which we didn't file returns for FY 2015 16 and 2016 17 . In these years we have TDS which is refundable. Please let me know detailed process for filing of tax returns for claim...