Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Prachi Gupta

  • How to file return of earlier years
Hi Amlan,

Thank you for starting this QnA platform for tax related queries. I need your advice on one of my ITR case. I will be really grateful if you can help me on this:

I couldn't file my ITR for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19) as I moved to United states that year. After that, when I tried to file my tax...

  • Rectification - Tax credit mismatch
Hello Sir,
I have a problem, please tell me what can i do.
my problem related to ITR Refund process. but it's different to others.
i can explain to you.......

Our CA filed ITR return of FY 2017-18, But he not import TDS amount Rs 6,425 (194H) at the time of filling return and filed without claiming...

  • Deducted TDS not appearing in form 26 as
Dear Sir,
My employer has deducted TDS from my salary and not deposited to government for AY 18-19. I have checked 26AS from nothing it will show that they paid TDS. I asked to give form 16 in last June but not replied.
I have filed ITR as per salary slip I received every month. Now I received outst...
G N Sah

  • Intimation Notice under 143(1)a
Dear Amlan, Thanks for your reply. I am sending screenshot of IT return for your reference. At sr. no. 25, it shows tax payable Rs. 4. But at sr. no 29, this has been made zero. When I check status of my return at incometax website, they are still expecting me to file rectification. I have also encl...
+ 1